1st European Meeting on InfraRed Nanospectro-Imaging - March 2024
As an opening, the meeting will include the EFNS Tech Day supported by Bruker on the 12th, followed by the academic meeting running 13th-15th March.
This event builds upon EFNS Bruker's interactive forum. It is organized by a scientific committee of international academic experts in IR nanospectroscopy. Its main goal is to gather and reinforce the European IR nanospectroscopy community by promoting scientific exchange, informal discussion and networking opportunities.
The conference is open to academic, as well as industrial scientists and researchers. This event is meant to bring together experts as well as non-experts in IR nanospectroscopy and will cover the following topics:
- Polymer and material Science
- Life and plant science / biomedical
- Instrumentation and innovation
- Environmental-heritage science
- Thin films / coatings and chemical surface modification
- Chemometrics and data evaluation
- Opening of the abstract submission: the 15th September
- Deadline of the abstract submission: the 15th November
- Registration platform opening: the 30th November
- Deadline registration: the 1st February
Registration and Accommodation : https://eu-nanospec-2024.sciencesconf.org