Current Trends in Electrochemistry
41st Meeting of the Electrochemistry Group of the Spanish
Royal Society of Chemistry
1st French-Spanish Atelier/Workshop on Electrochemistry
PARIS (July 7 - 9, 2021)
We have the pleasure to announce the celebration of the meeting Current Trends in Electrochemistry, which will be run in a hybrid format and held in Paris (FRANCE). This joint meeting will gather academic scientists working on different fields of Electrochemistry and is co-organized by the Electrochemistry Group of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry (GE-RSEQ) and the sub-division of Electrochemistry of the French Chemical Society (E-SCF).
The conference program will combine on-site and on-line contributions. If the sanitary situation deteriorates, the event will evolve towards a purely online format. But this event will not be postponed.
Current Trends in Electrochemistry comprises 2 coupled events:
- The 41st Meeting of the Electrochemistry Group of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry.
- The 1st French-Spanish Atelier/Workshop on Electrochemistry.
Our aim is to cover a broad range of electrochemical research and to create a proper atmosphere to exchange views on Electrochemistry between leading researchers, which should contribute to encourage the interaction and strengthen the collaborations between the French and Spanish electrochemistry communities.
Main topics covered in this meeting:
- Analytical Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion
- Materials Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical Process Technology and Engineering
- Molecular Electrochemistry
- Theory and Fundamental Electrochemistry